- A Rabbi-led Torah study begins at 9:00 a.m. A light breakfast is served.
- Services begin at 10:30 a.m. Kiddush follows services.
- A Family Service takes place on the first Friday night of each month beginning at 7:30pm. This service is family-friendly and is followed by an Oneg Shabbat.
- Kabbalat Shabbat Services occur on the middle two or three Fridays of each month. They begin at 6:30 p.m. and are preceded by a se’udah (light refreshments) at 6:00 p.m.
- Late Shabbat Services begin at 8:00 p.m. the last Friday of each month. The service will often include our Adult Choir. We feature special programs, guest speakers and music. This service is followed by an Oneg Shabbat.
- Tot Shabbat takes place at the end of the month eight times (September to May) either on Friday evening from 6:00 p.m. 7:00 p.m. or on Saturday
morning, from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. Parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles are invited to bring the children they love, ages 2 to 4, as well as younger and
older siblings, for a non-messy craft, a short and sweet Shabbat service including a Torah parade and a story, followed by blessings for candles, juice and Challah.
Pyjamas are welcome on Friday evenings!.
- During Summer, all Friday evening services begin at 6:30 p.m.
Summary of Friday Shabbat Services (excluding summer services)
|First Friday||Family service at 7:30 p.m. Oneg Shabbat following|
|Intermediate Fridays||Se’udah (refreshments) at 6:00 p.m., service at 6:30 p.m.|
|Last Friday||Tot Shabbat service from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. Service at 8:00 p.m. Oneg Shabbat following|